- Can be ordered with Full Plastic Jacket, Bare Primer, #11 or Musket Cap, and with or without sights.
- Washington State and Colorado laws: 209 Ignition or Western Ignition Only. Sights Only, No Optics.
- 100% American Made Muzzleloaders.
- ALL FIREARM SALES ARE FINAL – NO RETURNS ON RIFLES.
Knight muzzleloaders are traditionally known by many to be the finest, safest, and most accurate black powder rifles ever made. This tradition continues with our latest rifle, the Black Ultra-Lite™ Muzzleloader. Weighing in at a total of 6 lbs. the Ultra-Lite™ is one of the lightest muzzleloaders on the market. Each black powder rifle embodies the beauty of American manufacturing with features like ornate, individually machined bolts, carbon core ramrods, and a selection of super light Bell & Carlson Kevlar stocks that give a look and feel of perfection. In addition to the aluminum bedding in the stocks the Ultra-Lite sports a 24″ contoured free floating Green Mountain Barrel which guarantees accuracy. The Ultra-Lite is also available as a Western ready model, equipped for legal shooting in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho, and features a Williams Fully Adjustable Metallic Fiber Optic Sight Set. We are so confident in our quality and accuracy that we guarantee every Ultra-Lite™ made will have MOA accuracy up to 200 yards—something the competition can’t say. Every rifle is custom built by one of our Master gun builders and typically ships in 2 weeks. This combination of beauty and accuracy is only available with Knight, where from the smallest screw to the stock and barrel, everything is 100% American made.
|ignition||Full Plastic Jacket, 209 Bare Primer, Western No.11 & Musket Cap Nipple|
|twist rate||.45/1:20 in. .50/1:28 in.|
|barrel type||24" Stainless Steel Contoured Free Floating|
|overall length||41.75 in.|
|length of pull||13.5 in.|
|sight||Williams Fully Adjustable Metallic Fiber Optic Sight Set|
|stock finish||Bell & Carlson Kevlar Spiderweb Green, Bell & Carlson Kevlar Spiderweb Black, Bell & Carlson Kevlar Spiderweb Tan|
BLACK ULTRA-LITE™ MUZZLELOADER WITH NITRIDE FINISH FEATURES
- Stock Finish: Bell & Carlson Kevlar Stock (available in Spiderweb Black, Green, and Tan
- Non-Western Optics: Scope Only (sight holes are NOT pre-drilled).
- Western Optics: Williams Fully Adjustable Metallic Fiber Optic Sight Set
- Colorado Legal Version: Comes With Sights And Are Drilled And Tapped For Optics
- Barrel Finish: Solid 416 Stainless Steel – Match Grade Green Mountain Barrel
- Bolt: Individually Machined (Not Cast) With Jeweling
- Ram Rod: Easton Carbon Core Ramrod With Reverse Threaded Extendable Full Brass Jag
- Weather Protection: DynaTek Coating On Bore & Exterior Of The Barrel, or with LiFe Nitride Finish
- Accuracy: Guaranteed MOA Accuracy to 200 yards!
Read or write a review