Bleeder installation is simple, align front edges of blades with slot in ferrule and slip into place.
Factory-Direct Package Contains:
- Three (3) KuduPoint 100 grain KP100+Plus single bevel broadheads for standard #8-32 thread arrow shafts.
- KuduPoint 2-piece carry case with integral broadhead wrench. (can hold maximum of 6 broadheads)
- Contour 100 Grain: Width: 1.07″ x Length 1.18″
- Total weight with bleeder 100 grains.
- 100% stainless steel construction.
- Blade: 0.050″ thick 420 stainless steel, hardened to 50Rc.
- Ferrule: 416 stainless steel
- Cross blade/bleeder: 17-4 Stainless steel single bevel .625″ width, 8 grains. (only fits +plus model ferrule)
- Dark finish on main blade and ferrule to reduce glare
- Main blade attached to ferrule via permanently bonded swage process, replaceable bleeder.
- Single-bevel variable pitch cutting edge with 40 degree baseline.
- Lifetime Materials & Workmanship Guarantee, when purchased from KuduPoint or an authorized dealer.
- Manufactured entirely in USA with USA sourced materials
Read or write a review